Holey Things To Buy For Your Servants
These fun bracelets are so great for so many reasons. Allow me to enumerate:
1. As of this moment, the whole set costs less than ten dollars. For five bracelets. That is a steal, FYI.
2. They go AWESOMELY with items #1 and #2 from “Studded Things To Buy For Your Servants.”
3. They’re hollow, which makes them super light and easy to wear, but still sturdy.
4. They make a neat noise when you wear them. Not annoying, neat. Which is key.
This lantern is pretty much my new favorite piece of furniture for under ten dollars. It counts as furniture because a.) it lives in my house and b.) I cannot wear it or listen to it. To keep the inside clean and wax-free, I put my candles into a small, clear votive holder first (tea lights are the perfect size). Now, I can’t wait for it to get dark every night so this little gem can light up my living room with warm, interesting shapes and patterns. The incricately-cut sides are also pretty to look at while the sun is up and the glossy white color keeps the whole thing ultra chic. It somehow manages to be both boho and refreshingly modern. Two of my very favorite things, which you don’t see combined very often (or well). Hooray!
3. John Denver & The Muppets “A Christmas Together” gatefold LP (on GREEN vinyl!)
Who doesn’t remember (and love) this album from childhood? Miss Piggy, Rowlf, Animal, Kermie…Beaker. Come on! Now, you can relive those fond childhood memories in the most hipster-ish possible way by purchasing the album from Urban Outfitters on gatefold GREEN vinyl. Word on the street is that this priceless piece of nostalgia will set you back less than twenty bones. So start saving now! Not that you need to.
To buy: At your local Urban Outfitters store this holiday season, or click HERE!